- Every kid should get to dream. And every kid should have at least the basic tools they need to make those dreams come true. On any given day, when you ask a kid what they‘re going to be when they grow up, they could answer: a carpenter or a doctor. We want to build a world where our kids can be anything. Where there is no limit on their potential. The Foundation is all about tapping into, and realizing, the limitless potential in kids.
Through our programs, we want to give kids from Bolivia the basic right to imagine a better life for themselves. We want them to create their own answer to, “What do you want to be when you grow up?” And we want that answer to be, “When I grow up, I can be anything.”
- The breakfast program provides a nutritious breakfast to school children during a ten-month school year in 24 villages of the Muñeca Province, a remote and destitute area of the Bolivian Andes… Continue reading
- In 2003, we established the first fully equipped dental clinic in the Muñeca Province. We are currently serving a population of over 25,000 people who have never before had access to proper dental care… Continue reading
- The IMIF has started an art program for children in remote areas of the Bolivian Andes. The Bolivia Art Project is focused on a partnership with the Academia Nacional de Bellas Artes, the most important art school in Bolivia… Continue reading
- The One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) project connects classrooms from different parts of the world in order to promote communication and collaboration between students from diverse backgrounds… Continue reading